What is the max screen on time you get , and have a question ....

allenpaul1975

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Was curious if anyone could share what max screen on time you are getting , I don't understand if I am getting horrible time on , I was browsing over at the XDA forums and seeing people say they get 6-8 hours screen on time ....I get NOWHERE near that time and I have all the usual stuff turned off GPS , Bluetooth, All Sync Services , LTE off , etc etc ...my max screen time I get is like 3.5 hours and I only use 10 percent screen brightness and the lowest browser brightness ...would appreciate if anyone could share some screen shots or post what screen on time they are getting

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Average screen in time on stock is 3-4 hours I think. Some of those on XDA would be with the extended battery, not resetting the counter, and/or having brightness set to zero.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

allenpaul1975

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I didn't take into consideration about the extended battery , is three to four hours about what you get ? I could have swore they were talking about the stock battery going six to eight hours screen on time.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I didn't take into consideration about the extended battery , is three to four hours about what you get ? I could have swore they were talking about the stock battery going six to eight hours screen on time.

I'm sure it's possible but the main factor is brightness. To achieve the highest screen on time you would have to have a high performing rom and use zero brightness for the whole time.

Edit: to me it's pointless. I get close to 4 hours on auto brightness and completely stock uprooted which is amazing battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2