Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 on Verizon 12G

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350447517004.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350447517004.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 163

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I was really hoping it would fix the issue with the LED displaying the wrong colors. Alas, that issue seems to persist.

drewcampbell

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Received it earlier as well... but waiting to find out if it breaks root or not. Here is what I found on Verizon's website about the supposed "enhancements"...

Device Enhancements
+ Enhanced Zooming Feature has been added to user interface for Web browsing, reading emails and
more.
+ Reduced device resets.
+ Enhanced Stability in Google Play.

Dualboy

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My update fails. Rooted and unlocked. Re-locked and have same results. I have clockwork touch installed.
E: failed to verify whole-file signature
E: signature verification failed
installation aborted

socialillz

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
whenever I manually check for updates via Settings-> About device-> software update-> check new I get a return error "service unavailable: check for system updates under settings > about device when service is available."

What can I do to fix this??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Sailmaker

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
whenever I manually check for updates via Settings-> About device-> software update-> check new I get a return error "service unavailable: check for system updates under settings > about device when service is available."

What can I do to fix this??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

A number of threads about this issue. You'll have to get a new SIM card from Verizon. That's the only thing that fixed my phone.

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
A number of threads about this issue. You'll have to get a new SIM card from Verizon. That's the only thing that fixed my phone.

My Galaxy S3 was displaying that message for the past week. I just kept trying to pull the update. All of a sudden, it works. Not sure if something I did fixed the issue or not, but it's pulling the new update now. Just keep mashing that check update "button."

Afangrywarrior

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just received the message to update today. I've tried 10 times to get it to install but it fails. It downloaded just fine then the status bar under the green droid guy gets about 1/5 of the way and a dead android with his chest open and a red triangle above him pop up. It says Error Code 402 update failed. I'm not rooted, tried it via 4G and wifi, completed a hard reset skipping all the account and info setup only activating and it still would not install?!? Can anyone tell me what to do to fix this issue? I would really appreciate it!

jezreel

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I got the notification to update too but I don't know if this update is worth doing!

from my galaxy S 3 best phone ever!

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
This update seems to be killing my battery life. "Android systems" is now using %50 of the battery when it used to hover around %10 to %15. Anyone have a fix for this by any chance?

Poohbear

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
This update seems to be killing my battery life. "Android systems" is now using %50 of the battery when it used to hover around %10 to %15. Anyone have a fix for this by any chance?

I'm having the same issue since the update. My battery used to last all day, now it's dying half way through the day and thats with minimal use. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome