Sprint has gotten Jellybean first

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Well that was unfortunate for u but I download mp3z all the time on 3g and its takes about a minute or shorter. If I'm on wimax about 5 seconds or so

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

If I can ask why are you even on this part of the forums? You don't have verizon or a Samsung Galaxy S3 and if you don't like/hate verizon go back to your OLD Epic 4G forums and not here.
Thanks.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Since when is Sprint charging a 4G fee? I've been with them over 5 years and never seen it. And customer service is ranked in the top. Where you get your facts from?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Are you serious.. Do you know how many people paid for 4g on sprint... When the Evo came out and we're charged a 4G plan for a 4G phone. And no 4g in their area.. Lmao ... I still here people complaining about that...

And my facts from reading and hearing people with sprint complain but read for yourself... And please spare me the along the top ish... There is 1 clear winner here...

Customer service

http://www.jdpower.com/consumer-rat...ess+Customer+Care+Performance+Study/index.htm

Do you want network ratings now?

http://www.jdpower.com/consumer-rat...uality+Performance+Study+(Volume+1)/index.htm

Sent from my GS3....

Last edited:

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
If I can ask why are you even on this part of the forums? You don't have verizon or a Samsung Galaxy S3 and if you don't like/hate verizon go back to your OLD Epic 4G forums and not here.
Thanks.

Look at my info for my next phone smart guy sprint sgs3 I'm just waiting for bf so I can get it for 50 bucks jack haha and the title says sprint sgs3 so here I go.. lol

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.

And can u read I got a SGS2 smart as lol

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
My point is simply sprint neeeeds to update phones first so their customers
can be happy about something... They have to have something to brag about.... But it's a mute issue to most of us on this forum... And temporary for the rest of the people waiting on JB.... 10mo from now are your really gonna be sitting around saying "hey remember we got JB 1st"
seriously!?!?
Get ouutta here!!!

Sent from my GS3....

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
And on my bill it clearly says smartphone fee which I have because I dont have a dumbphone which in that case I wouldn't have a charge like I said network vision is coming to a city near u. Sprint already has the major city's covered Chicago LA sf Boston NY Houston Dallas atl ect u get the point

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Look at my info for my next phone smart guy sprint sgs3 I'm just waiting for bf so I can get it for 50 bucks jack haha and the title says sprint sgs3 so here I go.. lol

It doesn't matter its not I'm the sprint samsung galaxy s 3 forums now is it? Its in the VERIZON not sprint's. Also you talk about verizon when sprint roams on verizon and without you roaming on verizon you wouldn't have coverage at all there is a reason sprint isn't number one or even close to it its because they suck and trick people into signing a 2 year plan because of their "unlimited" data when data speeds are so slow its not even worth the unlimited at all.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter its not I'm the sprint samsung galaxy s 3 forums now is it? Its in the VERIZON not sprint's. Also you talk about verizon when sprint roams on verizon and without you roaming on verizon you wouldn't have coverage at all there is a reason sprint isn't number one or even close to it its because they suck and trick people into signing a 2 year plan because of their "unlimited" data when data speeds are so slow its not even worth the unlimited at all.

I never roam anyway one and two I avg 1.5 mb on 3g sooooo what's yo point

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I would hate to say your lying but that's bu|l$hit I have has sprint before as I said and would never get better then .05 downloading unless your on wimax and then that is slow 3G speeds for being on wimax. Why don't you take a screenshot with todays date on it I don't want a old speedtest I want todays speeds. Why don't you go over to $hitty Sprint's samsung galaxy s3 part of the forums and stay off of Verizon's. Thanks:)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Dude I'm in Chicago POST NV and we have lte IN THE WHOLE CITY who do u think u are talking too lol like I said I avg about 1.5 sometimes I hit 700-800kb on 3g but so what I be on wimax and WiFi 90% of the time anyway get the facts before u speak or type rather

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
And I just dumped vzw 8 months ago so I got the right to speak 150 a month vzw can kiss my as

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Dude I'm in Chicago POST NV and we have lte IN THE WHOLE CITY who do u think u are talking too lol like I said I avg about 1.5 sometimes I hit 700-800kb on 3g but so what I be on wimax and WiFi 90% of the time anyway get the facts before u speak or type rather

Seeing as you won't post a screen shot from today shows me its a lot lower then 1.5 or even .70 mb/s download and you don't even own a lte phone so just back down you know their speeds aren't anything to rant about. But yet you think you know everything. Again I ask you to nicely STFU and go to the SPRINT part or the forums and say off here since you don't like verizon and don't own a GS3 I don't care if its your next phone you don't have it now or haven't ordered one so you have no right your not asking to buy a VERIZON GS3 and since you don't own any kind just get off.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Now what u gotta say clown lol anyway like I said I refuse to pay 150 for capped data PERIOD

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351740625708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351740625708.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 45

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow...that WiFi is almost as slow as the 3G. My WiFi runs around 26Mbps, and LTE is around 15Mbps. My Verizon plan runs me $82.00 a month with unlimited calls, unlimited text, and 4GB of data. I'm on WiFi 90% of the time, so I will be switching to 2 GB of data after this month, which will make it cheaper than Sprint...with LTE. I will never see $150.00 a month with Verizon, and I don't know where you get that number unless it's based off of an overage or some ridiculous plan you got talked into. Regardless of the answer, I couldn't care less. I'm merely stating facts. Kudos to you having Jelly Bean. My ICS works fantastic, so I have no pangs of jealousy coursing through my system. I'll also let everyone else guinea it first before I download it...

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow...that WiFi is almost as slow as the 3G. My WiFi runs around 26Mbps, and LTE is around 15Mbps. My Verizon plan runs me $82.00 a month with unlimited calls, unlimited text, and 4GB of data. I'm on WiFi 90% of the time, so I will be switching to 2 GB of data after this month, which will make it cheaper than Sprint...with LTE. I will never see $150.00 a month with Verizon, and I don't know where you get that number unless it's based off of an overage or some ridiculous plan you got talked into. Regardless of the answer, I couldn't care less. I'm merely stating facts. Kudos to you having Jelly Bean. My ICS works fantastic, so I have no pangs of jealousy coursing through my system. I'll also let everyone else guinea it first before I download it...

I pay $150 for 2 lines... One of which is grandfathered in unlimited data ... The other is for 2G data.. Both unlimited text, share 1400mins talk... Sooooo idk either.. Lol..

Sent from my GS3....

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Their new plans are much more $ friendly...only diff is the unlimited data part. Because of that, you have shared minutes on the calls. 2 lines on mine would run $114 with shared data plan of 4GB after discounts. Being as I'm happily divorced, I don't need 2 lines :)

Last edited:

Roffles

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Their new plans are much more $ friendly...only diff is the unlimited data part, so you have shared minutes on the calls. 2 lines on mine would run $122 with shared data plan of 4GB. Being as I'm happily divorced, I don't need 2 lines :)

Sprint is supposedly bringing LTE to my market (San Francisco) in the coming months. I'm seriously considering dropping Verizon next year so long as Sprint keeps the unlimited data plans available to entice me. And with the new financial backing of Softbank, it seems like a safe bet to assume their LTE spectrum will develop as planned. And for all this talk about Verizon being a robust and reliable network, it's true I've always had clean, clear and fully connected conversations. But the other truth is my LTE reception and speeds are ALWAYS garbage in the evenings and that's obviously when I need it the most. Verizon LTE was 24x7 awesome last year but that started to change around June of this year. I think the Verizon network is too crowded and I'm probably going to help them make it less crowded.

edit:
And I don't know about your local stores, but my local Sprint store is like the "Temple of Android". I went in there to buy a spare battery charging system for my S3 because the Verizon store didn't carry them -- the Verizon sales rep said, "they don't make a spare battery charger for the S3". I laughed and walked out of there and next door to the Sprint store. I was surprised how much better of a setup they had and they don't mess around with all those junky, bloated, re-manufactured "DROID" phones...they take their phones like the manufacturer intended. Their emphasis on Android phones, tablets and accessories put Verizon to shame. I was impressed.

Last edited:

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep...Once a particular LTE market gets saturated, the speeds are going to drop. I was saying that back when people were sitting fat and happy with 50-75Mbps just before the T-Bolt was released, but the mobile hotspots were out. Same thing will happen to Sprint. It's the nature of the beast on the LTE Frequency spectrum.

Roffles

May 7, 2010
Visit site
A leaked ROM appears:
[ROM] JellyWiz Stock [VZW LEAK] [I535VRBLI5] [RLS11] [11/1/12] By Incubus26jc - xda-developers

There is an even newer radio than the one included in the leaked ROM...indicating that this probably isn't a final build. I'm thinking about trying it out tonight but may wait a few days to see if any major issues are uncovered.
newest radio here: [OFFICIAL][MODEMS] <VRLI5> Verizon SGS3 (SCH-I535) [ODIN or RECOVERY-flashable] - Verizon Galaxy S3 Development - RootzWiki

(of course i'm not responsible for what you do with the following links so don't ask me any questions :D)

Last edited: