Sprint has gotten Jellybean first

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
FYI sprint was the LAST US CARRIER to be bought vzw att and tmo are owned by foreign companies also hahaha now u know and sprint could've said no and waited till nv took off completely but it needed the money and resources to but clear wire and possibly get spectrum from metro and speed up nv

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Verizon was founded in 2001 in partnership with Vodafone. They are not foreign owned it's a partnership lol. And what part of Sprint was on the verge bankruptcy don't you get? Sprint has been trying to sell for a while. They tried to sell to Altel at one point. You think Sprint is the best (as laughable as that is)? Ok IF they ever get as big as Verizon, let's see what happens to your unlimited data, because right now Tmobile and Sprint use those to get customers, otherwise they would be going to the same data caps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Has to do with the fact the others "VZW, At&t, tmobile " will help also if done appropriately. I believe he got help with his bill at sprint. He could have received the same treatment with any company dependent on attitude etc. The slam for education and grammar is for attitude and ignorant claims. It may have been uncalled for but neither is his nonsense.
As far as your post I am happy for your experience with being helped and standing up for this guy. If you would have read carefully and maybe read into how this thread has gone, and understood some of the posts, maybe you could have avoided your post.
I also take responsibility in the fact I should have stayed away from this thread. Just couldn't help it.
PS. Education is there for everyone if you want it bad enough. No excuses! I lived by myself from 8th grade on and I finished college.

Vzw didn't and wouldn't help me if I was fuged up they to money hungry. And I got a hsd and schooling at Lincoln tech anyway back on topic

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Verizon was founded in 2001 in partnership with Vodafone. They are not foreign owned it's a partnership lol. And what part of Sprint was on the verge bankruptcy don't you get? Sprint has been trying to sell for a while. They tried to sell to Altel at one point. You think Sprint is the best (as laughable as that is)? Ok IF they ever get as big as Verizon, let's see what happens to your unlimited data, because right now Tmobile and Sprint use those to get customers, otherwise they would be going to the same data caps.

Number 1 softbank bought stake in sprint ownership 2 vzw is capping data and charging for free updates lol and like others already told u sprint was about to start gaining after nv kicked in smh

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Vzw didn't and wouldn't help me if I was fuged up they to money hungry. And I got a hsd and schooling at Lincoln tech anyway back on topic

Congratulations? Now I'm not to bright, could you tell me what an hsd is? Is it like an std?
Last question. What is the topic you are trying to get back on?

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Number 1 softbank bought stake in sprint ownership 2 vzw is capping data and charging for free updates lol and like others already told u sprint was about to start gaining after nv kicked in smh

Att caps data. Tmobile and Sprint don't because they need something to draw people in to override their horrible networks. Sprint was never gaining. Btw, Verizon is not charging for that update. But good try. Your trolling isn't even clever.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't recall calling anyone ignorant. But I apologize if I did. Tell me he hasn't been ignorant toward other posters and his incorrect posts. That is all I was trying to touch on... Bad attitude.

PS. If you have a nice smartphone use a dictionary. Lots of educational programs and apps. A bad attitude, a lack of knowledge, and a big mouth is a poor mix. If you condone it then you are no better than he is. Back to your favorite word" Ignorance is in the eye of the beholder". Get over it and lets drop it right here.

Lol......

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352225510853.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352225510853.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 25

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations? Now I'm not to bright, could you tell me what an hsd is? Is it like an std?
Last question. What is the topic you are trying to get back on?

Hsd=high school diploma lol and the topic is sprint is leading the way in updates

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, it' not just the random person who says something positive about Sprint that's doing all the circle jerking here...you verizon people act like you would offer up your firstborn children to the VZW gods for offering if they sent you a bill demanding sacrifices in blood...

Don't try to say it's all one-sided because you folks with Team Verizon are throwing out some VERY childish comments and being quite rude, all because---well, I'm not sure of the reasoning...

Apparently you see some reason for it, but some of you seem to know more about a company you're criticizing than you do the company you're paying money into.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, it' not just the random person who says something positive about Sprint that's doing all the circle jerking here...you verizon people act like you would offer up your firstborn children to the VZW gods for offering if they sent you a bill demanding sacrifices in blood...

Don't try to say it's all one-sided because you folks with Team Verizon are throwing out some VERY childish comments and being quite rude, all because---well, I'm not sure of the reasoning...

Apparently you see some reason for it, but some of you seem to know more about a company you're criticizing than you do the company you're paying money into.

I have ZERO carrier loyalty, but, this is a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 thread. That being the case, why wouldn't the Verizon fanboys be able to sing the praises of their carrier? And why exactly would you be here? I hate cats!

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Lol the truth hurts

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have ZERO carrier loyalty, but, this is a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 thread. That being the case, why wouldn't the Verizon fanboys be able to sing the praises of their carrier? And why exactly would you be here? I hate cats!

I'm not sure what this has to do with cats..but if you're referring to my avy...that is NOT a cat, dude. If you can't figure out type of animal it is, I'll tell you, but you need to ask nicely.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

LMFAO i cant believe your still clueless about the verizon charging for updates thing being a joke or sarcasm LOLOLOLOL. go back and read what he said he clearly says at the end of his post that it was FICTION HELLO . that link he threw in there totally hooked you didnt it . sprint charges exactly what there service is worth . and ive received help with my bill multiple times with out even ASKING for help . i run my own small business and theres been plenty of times in the last 5 years my bill has gone as long as 3 MONTHS without cutting me off and thats on 5 lines . if your a normally a good paying customer any company will work with you during a hard time . its just good business to keep your good paying customers .

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
OK but is the capped and shared data a joke to huh lol

oh no its no joke . but i tell you what is thats sprints network . unlimited really means nothing if the network itself is badly limited compared to verizons network . dont you think everybody and there brother would be jumping on the sprint band wagon if it was even close to as good as verizon ?? some people actually depend on there phones to make a living and cant settle for 3rd or 4th best service just to save what amounts to very little in the big picture . and I will gladly put money on the fact that whenever the day comes that sprints network is almost as good as verizons they stop offering unlimited anybody wanna bet on that ?

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I never said sprint coverage was bigger than vzw bit 10mb DL speed is good enough for me which is what I get in Chicago on wimax not to mention we got lte now to