Touchwiz force closing

mookster

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with Touchwiz force closing on them? I've had it happen twice in the past two weeks. (Since I got the phone.) It starts out with the slightest bit of lag switching to the apps menu and then all the icons are black for a split second before looking like they should. When I go back to the home screen, everything becomes unresponsive to touch input and it's frozen. After about 5 seconds, I get an error message saying Touchwiz has stopped unexpectedly and asks to close or wait. Once I close it out, it re-fires back up and runs smooth.

I'm not rooted, not running any launchers and got the latest update. Just wondering if this is something to expect because I can live with it if I need to for this screen, battery life and speed. I had my old 4S jailbroken and the spring board crashed once a month. I consider small glitches like that and this a cost of doing business.

Poohbear

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I had this happen to mine, but mine was more frequent. To the point I wanted to throw my phone against the wall. I did a hard reset and that seemed to help, but decided to just jump ship and use Nova Launcher instead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital