unable to log off bank acct.

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I was on my banks web site, after checking my accts. i log off. Later i was closing my open apps & my bank app was still open. I know i selected log off, i did this 3 time, still the acct. was open. The only way i could close it was by turning off my phone. I did not use my banks app to check my acct. i typed in the web address. That should not matter should it?

lhweb

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Try downloading Task Manager shortcut for GS3. it's similar to the stock one on the GS2. You will be able to completely close the web app.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
No need to download task manager, it's already there. Just hold down the home for a couple seconds and you will see an option to select it.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You don't mention which browser you're using. Some of the browsers actually have an 'Exit' option (Chrome=No; Dolphin=Yes; Firefox=Yes; stock=No; Opera Mobile=No; xScope=Yes) that will completely close the browser, which will give you an extra layer of assurance.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

unlmtdRW

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
You don't mention which browser you're using. Some of the browsers actually have an 'Exit' option
... and, to continue that thought... most browsers' settings will allow you to specify certain cached items that you want to clear upon exit (I know at least Dolphin & Maxthon do at least)... for even more assurance. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek