Bang head bang head

adusubu9.jpg

7yzetu3a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Even the customer reviews say the logo is on the home buttton.Guess the CSR didnt read that ,lol.

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Do you really expect online, phone or in-store reps to know this before they look at the phone? I mean really? That's not how it works, NEWB! She did great dealing with someone like YOU!

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
She should get good service recognition for not telling you to screw yourself and ending the chat lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

facedown41

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, kind of a douche move on your part OP. Those people aren't educated about phones until they actually come out because its a dead end job that no one would want to take time educate themselves outside of work.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Personal Attacks - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to neither criticize nor insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.

If you have nothing constructive to add, then please move on... Thank you.

roaztb33f

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Best part:

"There's isn't anything that can be done about the logo being on the bottom of the phone. Would you like to order a Note 2 today?"

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Personal Attacks - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to neither criticize nor insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.

If you have nothing constructive to add, then please move on... Thank you.

Tell that to the op lol

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
She had patience... and a lot of it. Sure she could've known more about the logo and whatnot. She said multiple times that there's nothing they can do about the logo on the front.
You can even google actual pictures of the phone to get your answer. There indeed is the verizon logo on the home button.

I don't think I can ever be a CSR because of people who act like this through questions like this.... bang head bang head

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
The person on the other end of the phone has zero ability to make a change to add or remove a logo.
They also can not be expected to have every device, new or old, in their hand in front of them to examine.
Not sure how Kirstyn can take calls like that all day.

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
The person on the other end of the phone has zero ability to make a change to add or remove a logo.
They also can not be expected to have every device, new or old, in their hand in front of them to examine.
Not sure how Kirstyn can take calls like that all day.

For "hot flagship phones", they SHOULD have some training and knowledge. We are not talking about a mid range phone that has zero hype behind it, we are talking about one of those new phones that SHOULD generate some excitement. For what it is worth, there are stickers that are being made with the purpose to cover up that horrible Verizon logo on the home button on the Note 2.

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
For "hot flagship phones", they SHOULD have some training and knowledge. We are not talking about a mid range phone that has zero hype behind it, we are talking about one of those new phones that SHOULD generate some excitement. For what it is worth, there are stickers that are being made with the purpose to cover up that horrible Verizon logo on the home button on the Note 2.

That's true. They might have knowledge about these phones but not small detail like this. I'm pretty sure they (or you) wouldn't know if the verizon logo on the back of our phones is centered on the back or towards the top or bottom without looking at it.

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
That's true. They might have knowledge about these phones but not small detail like this. I'm pretty sure they (or you) wouldn't know if the verizon logo on the back of our phones is centered on the back or towards the top or bottom without looking at it.

And this is where there should be demo units of all big name devices in each call center so support reps can actually check out these devices. Support should NOT be untrained reps with ZERO true knowledge of the devices they are supposed to be supporting. In a worst case, let the support rep try to reproduce the problem while on the phone with customers.

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
This seems like more of a case of the OP not understanding what the online help is for. Its not a place to air your complaints about the design of a certain phone. they are just there to answer general questions regarding how you can upgrade or buy a phone at a retail location. This whole IM conversation was a waste from the start.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance