Files from computer to phone

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
My computer is not mounting my phone properly. I have all of the correct drivers installed, and everything checked that needs to be. What am I overlooking here to transfer files from my computer to my phone. Thanks in advance.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
On your phone, are you getting the USB icon in the Notification bar when your phone is connected to the computer? uploadfromtaptalk1353888568858.jpg
It should also be showing the message when you pull down the notification bar that your phone is connected as a media device.

On your computer, is the phone showing up in Device Manager? Or in the system tray? If not, there's a problem with your driver installation.

You could always use Kies Air (stock app) or something like AirDroid: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.sand.airdroid and just skip the wired connection.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
yeah comes up as a media device only......I was gonna throw cm10 on here but will wait i guess, but for now have just froze everything until 4.2 gets merged and up and running. Coming from samsung fascinate rooting and unlocking was so easy that did it 10 mins after having the phone. Great Forum guys.