Getting my sgs3

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I suggest a zagg shield hd,worked best when I had my s3 and I use one on my one x,their very easy to install. It's a little pricey but its worth the cost. Add a otterbox defender to the equation and you'll have a greatly protected,sexy looking phone. :)

My one x is better then you one x!!
/
D:
\

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I have to disagree with the above. Go naked! Lol. Just kidding. It's up to you. I never put cases on my devices. I just can't stomach adding bulk and hiding the sleek form factor. But that's me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I use spigen(ultra crystal) screen protectors, on my S3,with a cruzer lite case, also have a blue aluminum back cover as well .
I wanted to keep the phone thin this time.
I have had otterbox cases ,,, but stopped getting them since my last 2 phone upgrades.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I use spigen(ultra crystal) screen protectors, on my S3,with a cruzer lite case, also have a blue aluminum back cover as well .
I wanted to keep the phone thin this time.
I have had otterbox cases ,,, but stopped getting them since my last 2 phone upgrades.

I did this too but after some time the spigen actually tore. Dirt somehow got imbedded in the protector and it tore it. Their CS is unresponsive. Thank god Amazon is so good.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084