My screen cracked :( Anyone know where to send it for repair?

Printable View

I'm strongly considering sending it to this outfit called Mission Repair.

Anyone familiar with these guys? Do they do a good job?
I used Mission Repair when my son cracked his screen on his Ipod Touch. The price was reasonable and he was without the Ipod for about 5 days. I recommend them.

I also recommend UBreakIFix if there's one near you. My other son's Iphone sleep/wake button stopped working. They finished the repair onsite in about 30 minutes. They had a cracked screen/digitizer to do on a GS3 when we walked in - the owner tried to do the job herself and ended up taking it to them as a box of parts and asking them to put the phone back together.

Steve
  • 01-24-2015, 09:38 AM
    Shaunj10
    Re: My screen cracked :( Anyone know where to send it for repair?
    I dropped my iPhone and the screen crack :( I sent it away to redstafford[dot]co[dot]uk and I got it back in about 3 days, all new and shiny... The worst thing is that they don't have a phone nr, so I was anxious for 3 days :)
  • 05-02-2016, 04:28 PM
    John R6
    Re: My screen cracked :( Anyone know where to send it for repair?
    If you call Samsung @ 1-888-987-4357 you could get all repairs fixed this way. If it's something which is covered by warranty they will fix for free.. If its something not covered by warranty you could pay to have whatever fixed as long as it fixable. You know if Samsung can't fix it no one can..