galaxy s3 or note 2?

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys simple question. Should i get the galaxy s3 or the note 2. I really like how the note 2 has great battery life but i do not like how there are no ROMs for it. I really want to run cyanogenmod. Do you guys think the note 2 will ever get it or should I just get the s3. Thanks for the help in advance.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
ROMs will come with time, as for battery life, I bought one of those extended batteries on amazon and get 2-3 days of use no problem with the GS3, I do want to get a note but only because I always want the latest and greatest but still do love the GS3 so have held off, I do like the bigger screen, I would probably use a 10 inch tablet as a phone if it was offered, though I would look a little silly with it when I held it to my ear

Best bet it to get the one that has the features that are more important to you now like camera, ram storage, things that you are stuck with after you buy the phone

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
ROMs will come with time, as for battery life, I bought one of those extended batteries on amazon and get 2-3 days of use no problem with the GS3, I do want to get a note but only because I always want the latest and greatest but still do love the GS3 so have held off, I do like the bigger screen, I would probably use a 10 inch tablet as a phone if it was offered, though I would look a little silly with it when I held it to my ear

Best bet it to get the one that has the features that are more important to you now like camera, ram storage, things that you are stuck with after you buy the phone

honestly i think battery is one of the most important. I feel like if i am using an external battery thats big i might as well get the note so i guess thats what it looks like im going to do. Thanks

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I own both of these phones. At this point the Note 2 is now my primary phone. This phone is one of the best I've bought in a long time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Any difference in data reception between the gs3 and the note2? I have the gs3 and don't get the greatest signal with it. I'm looking at trading it for the note 2 at Costco (through the 90 day policy)

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys simple question. Should i get the galaxy s3 or the note 2. I really like how the note 2 has great battery life but i do not like how there are no ROMs for it. I really want to run cyanogenmod. Do you guys think the note 2 will ever get it or should I just get the s3. Thanks for the help in advance.

I'm not sure about the ROM's, but, out of box, this phone is great. :)

I own an S3 too. I'm using my Note 2 as my primary phone. Another thing to keep in mind, the Note 2 has JB and the S3 (at least the VZW version is still on ICS.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nephalem42