HELP think i bricked my black s3

sob372

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
just got the black s3 the other day and today i rooted then flashed cwm and cm10 with 4.2 gapps. everything seemed to go well until i did a reboot and i get an error message saying "system software not authorized by verizon wireless please turn off your phone and head to the nearest vzw store". i was like oh . ive flashed custom roms on my gnex and never had a problem this is my first attempt at the s3 though so im pretty sour about the whole thing if anyone has any tips or can help me please email sob372@gmail.com thanks a lot

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
just got the black s3 the other day and today i rooted then flashed cwm and cm10 with 4.2 gapps. everything seemed to go well until i did a reboot and i get an error message saying "system software not authorized by verizon wireless please turn off your phone and head to the nearest vzw store". i was like oh . ive flashed custom roms on my gnex and never had a problem this is my first attempt at the s3 though so im pretty sour about the whole thing if anyone has any tips or can help me please email sob372@gmail.com thanks a lot

You forgot to unlock the bootloader I believe. ODIN back to stock OS, then re-root and be sure to unlock the bootloader this time.

Kage87Z

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Precisely. Make sure you download EZ unlock before you root, and then execute it immediately AFTER you root before you reboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol