Jelly Bean Finally

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Nexus owners are going to be so pissed off. I picture them researching our update information so they can come tell us all the features we still wont have because their phone is better. They even spun options as a bad thing when it came to Premium Suite news. I can't imagine what this will do to them.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
well they took the change log down (verizon) so I guess we will wait and see. The world phone thing is interesting. I wonder how it compares to an international i9300.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
As of the time I write this, Verizon has yanked their page down and replaced it with the last update VRELHE update which most of us already have...Hmmmm.

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Nexus owners are going to be so pissed off. I picture them researching our update information so they can come tell us all the features we still wont have because their phone is better. They even spun options as a bad thing when it came to Premium Suite news. I can't imagine what this will do to them.

you haven't stopped by the Galaxy Note 2 section, have you? those people also think the S3 is a substandard phone... :(

I really don't care either way. I own both Galaxy Nexus and S3.(all Verizon) I really wish there was a way to put Samsung's excellent Touchwiz on my Galaxy Nexus.
It's jut better than the plain-vanilla Galaxy Nexus.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Don't say that too loud you get infraction points and banned from the nexus forums if you do.

I haven't seen the hate your talking about it the sprint forums. The Note is a bigger screened sgs3 with slight hardware improvements

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Don't say that too loud you get infraction points and banned from the nexus forums if you do.
If you have something to discuss related to moderating practices please do PM me.

Don't use the forums as your soap box to discuss something that should be done privately.

Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2