[OFFICIAL] Jelly Bean update starts Dec. 14

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
My S3 just updated! It come without any prompts on my part.

*Edit, doh!!!! It wasn't the JB update, it was an update to 1535VRLHE, which I thought that I was running already. Sorry about that. I feel stupid!

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My S3 just updated! It come without any prompts on my part.

*Edit, doh!!!! It wasn't the JB update, it was an update to 1535VRLHE, which I thought that I was running already. Sorry about that. I feel stupid!
It's alright. I can see that you may be getting minimal and poor quality sleep judging from your profile photo - at least that was my experience when the kids were little. Just chalk it up to sleep deprived delerium :)

tlehmann

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Any way to force this update by deleting the Google framework data? or is that too risky?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Yay?? I'm sure it will be a few more days before most users see any update. I hope I am wrong though... I know what I will be doing when I wake up Settings--About Phone--Software Update---Check New TAP TAP TAP TAP TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Remember, they're pushing it out in "phases," so it wouldn't surprise me if three people get it today, and everybody else, like, on Monday. :(

kpantz

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Relativity says time will slow down the closer you get to a black hole. Evidently a black hole must look like my neighborhood, because every time I check for an update, only a few minutes have passed since the last check I did. It's almost embarrasing. :(