Jelly Bean Issues After Update

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I can't get that to work at all. What am I missing? No problem on my GN.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Malathan

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

Steviewy

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
So FoxFi still works but the Verizon Hotspot turns on in the background. I'm worried I'm going to get charged the $20 a month since I'm still locked in the unlimited data plan. Anyone know anything about this? I know people who have the new data plan get the Mobile Hotspot for free....I don't have that.

Billylikes

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The main screen on the default email app is very dark. It goes much darker than the settings. Click into an individual email and the brightness comes back? Just like the default browser does?

Can't see to change it? Any tips? I am running white background and black text.

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else having a lot of trouble expanding/collapsing notifications in the notifications bar?

Possibly. I've been trying to expand email notifications to read the body of the email in the notification bar. It doesn't seem to work... I wonder if it's been disabled? Has anyone else noticed this?

richardfoc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Possibly. I've been trying to expand email notifications to read the body of the email in the notification bar. It doesn't seem to work... I wonder if it's been disabled? Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm having that issue as well. I also don't get the Callback/Text options on a missed call either.

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I have very little negative to say about this update! The phone FLIES now... little touches are evident everywhere. Apps load faster. Love that the screen brightness is finally in the notification bar, and that the scroll bar up top finishes it's initial scroll much faster. They still didn't get rid of the "Ongoing" notification about wifi, but I'll give it a pass because of the brightness settings finally being available.

The multi-tasking menu is MUCH faster to load and close apps. Google Now is working great. Having had Adobe Flash 11 installed prior to updating, it's still there and functional on the default browser.

I can't believe anyone would consider NOT getting this update!!

That ongoing notification drives me crazy, I don't know why, but it does. Also, the notification bar seems to be a slight shade of grey, as someone else mentioned.

mimsiesboy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I can't disable backup assistant plus, wtf! Anyone know how to get rid of it? It just backed up, please,, I had it disabled on ice cream.

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm having that issue as well. I also don't get the Callback/Text options on a missed call either.

for notifications you pinch to zoom horizontally to expand and contract the notification. no idea why Verizon changed it from the 2-finger pull down method.

Last edited:

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
for notifications you pinch to zoom horrizontially to expand and contract the notification. no idea why Verizon changed it from the 2-finder pull down method.

+1 this. Was about to write it - you beat me to it.

I actually have the leak installed and it has a Bluetooth bug - can someone check if it got fixed somehow? When connected to Bluetooth that includes connection to media, Google dictation won't initialize and work. It works if not on Bluetooth, but the connection breaks it. Can someone test it on the OTA? I expect it to do the same, but I can dream, can't I? !

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams