Notification Sounds

DylanHerzog

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I update to Jelly Bean, my notification sounds (Text, Email, Facebook Chat, etc) have not been playing. The sound generally plays for about a split second before it stops. The phone still does vibrate for it just no sound. Any help?

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Been covered...I know on the text issue just go into "messaging>menu>settings> uncheck "delete old messages"
I think what is happening is when you get a text if the conversation has more that 200 or what ever its set at it, starts playing the sound and realizes that it needs to delete a old message since the new one pushes the old one off the deepend and forgets to finish playing the sound..HAHAHA

DylanHerzog

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Well I will try it. Jelly Bean trolls me with this because when I complain about it, it works perfectly fine. And then other times it just doesn't even play at all.

cfouke01

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine is not playing any notification sounds at all. It doesn't even show up in the status bar sometimes that I have a message, other times it does i am constantly checking my messages to see if a new one has arrived. its quite annoying. My phone ringer works fine,I have the volume and Vibration all the way turned up,have tried a battery pull and a soft reboot to no avail. PLEASE HELP. I am missing many important messages or getting them too late!!! Just installed jelly bean Two days ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae