nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Stock keyboard for me. It works fine and I dont have any complaints

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Just started using Swiftkey Flow on my GN tablet and now on my phone. Love how much more accurate this Keyboard is than Swype Beta, which was driving me nuts going back to correct mistakes. Always been a Swype guy and now may have a new favorite with SwiftKey Flow. I don't use other keyboards, because I learned on my Droid X to type with Swype and can't thumb type fast or just peck with my fingers, so Gesture Typing is for me for sure. So much faster.

simp_10

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 for me. Just attempted to type with JB stock and new swype....not awful but made me appreciate Swiftkey even more.

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Been using Swift key for a while and really like it. But just started with Kii which I can make larger. Eyes aren't what they used to be.:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Since the JB update, Swype has been a part of the OS, and is not on Google Play. I bought SwiftKey, and am happy with it.

--Tapatalk on Samsung GS3.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Kii keyboard is the shiitt... Best of stock, thumb, swift, swype, go. Full customizable with different themes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

JuniorWWT

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Kii ... Yup, no doubt Kii is the bee's knees. Really like Slideit and it was my keyboard, then used Swiftkey flow for a minute, but Kii is where it's at.

nolittdroid

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Currently using the Jelly Bean keyboard. So much better than Samsung's terrible stock keyboard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC