Car bluetooth/headset/auxiliary problem.

wyattbiker

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I have SIII paired to my car's blue tooth. It works fine except when the headset is plugged into the car's aux port. I cannot hear the caller when a call comes in, I hear the ringing and press my answer button. I can speak and the caller hears me, but I can NOT hear them through the headset/aux connection. The Headset and Speaker buttons are disabled. The only way I can hear them is to unplug the headset port and press Speaker on the phone.

Why doesnt the call just play through the headset port when its connected to my bluetooth. (It works fine if I just use bluetooth without the headset connected to aux).

Thanks

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
There was a thread about this before... I know there was a setting that needs to be changed for this to work... I don't know now how to do it since the jb update. I will see if I can find the thread and post it here shortly.

Here is the link that I can find so far... Like I said it was pre update so I don't know how much it applies now.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=183127

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

wyattbiker

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the links. I am researching now a solution but seems that i may have to purchase an auxiliary external bluetooth device that will play the music.

Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad