Question mark and Exclamation Point on S Voice......

anglgrl03

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Galaxy S3 tonight and was playing with S Voice. When I use it to send a text, it will create a period when i say "period" after a sentence, but it will not create a question mark or exclamation point; it actually inserts the words "question mark" and "exclamation point" instead of "?" or "!". What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there a way to specify whether numbers are written out in words or if they are actually written in numbers (ex. one vs. 1, two vs. 2, etc.)?

Sorry if these seem like silly questions. I am not the best with new technology. LOL. I appreciate any help that is given! Thank you!!!!

ezcats

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I just got a Galaxy S3 tonight and was playing with S Voice. When I use it to send a text, it will create a period when i say "period" after a sentence, but it will not create a question mark or exclamation point; it actually inserts the words "question mark" and "exclamation point" instead of "?" or "!". What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there a way to specify whether numbers are written out in words or if they are actually written in numbers (ex. one vs. 1, two vs. 2, etc.)?

Sorry if these seem like silly questions. I am not the best with new technology. LOL. I appreciate any help that is given! Thank you!!!!

Its not silly, but you're right. I haven't been able to get it to write any sorts of punctuation. IMO, Google Now handles these much better, so I would just use that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance