Gameklip review/ps3 controller compatible games.

tony477g

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Well ordered the Gameklip a few days ago and just received it. I have to say for what it is, this thing is great! Its a bit hard to fit onto the ps3 controller just because all it is, is a molded piece of plastic. The one thing I didnt like was you can use it with a case. So if I bought this again, I'd go with the universal version, this way you can use the sticker and put it onto the case and no need to be worried. I bought the wired version because I'm not rooted but came with a few cords which was pretty cool, mini usb and usb. He also added a smartie to it, not sure if i should eat it or not :confused: The fit onto the phone is pretty secure, I wouldnt walk around with it though, if you're on a long trip, or just sitting there it's pretty good. For gameplay here goes

Emulators (My Boy! GBA)
Works great, try playing mario on the screen and you'll see how difficult it is, with the PS3 controller it makes it feel almost like the GBA. Pokemon is a bit stop and go, but I believe thats how it was on the GBA as well so no big deal, with the emulator you can set which button does what so it can be customized

Dead trigger
Very fun game with the ps3 controller, makes it 100 times more playable. Again you can set the controller to which button does what so you can make it to what you remember.

Shadowgun
Works but on my phone flickers a ton!! not sure if just mine or what

(will be adding more when i find them, add your own if you've tried any)

Survival Craft
halfway works cant figure out how to look around

Games that didnt work
NFL Pro 2013
Call of mini-zombies
Minecraft
Bombshells: Hell's Belles

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members