FYI: Swiftkey3 is ON SALE ($2) and includes FLOW updates

Taylor7617

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
My trial version expired a couple weeks ago and I've spent the time trying out multiple other keyboards (free) and not being entirely happy with them. Looked this morning to d/load the Flow trial and noticed sale on full version while also including new Flow updates! Purchased immediately and not looking back!!

Just thought I'd pass this on to everyone who may of been waiting on upgrading from TRIAL.
Enjoy!

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Totally worth paying for. The update is now to SwiftKey 4 with flow like you said! Totally worth the upgrade fire sure!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Totally worth paying for. The update is now to SwiftKey 4 with flow like you said! Totally worth the upgrade fire sure!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

SwiftKey id great, i got it free a while back and love it.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

schneid

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know the difference between the phone and tablet versions? They both seem the same to me and I've already paid for the tablet version.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know the difference between the phone and tablet versions? They both seem the same to me and I've already paid for the tablet version.

I have bought each separate. The tablet version allows you to split landscape view in half.

I love SwiftKey if didn't matter I bought tablet version twice for my wife and I use multi-user on Nexus 7 so we each have separate profiles. I bought a copy for each of my other 2 phones.

I got lucky with my original purchase because it was 99? during one of the holiday sales.

Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have bought each separate. The tablet version allows you to split landscape view in half.

I love SwiftKey if didn't matter I bought tablet version twice for my wife and I use multi-user on Nexus 7 so we each have separate profiles. I bought a copy for each of my other 2 phones.

I got lucky with my original purchase because it was 99? during one of the holiday sales.

Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3
The phone version allows you to split landscape view as well.