Otterbox

psugrad97

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I posted a thread a few days ago about the lifeproof case for the S3. I was looking around the other day and saw that otterbox is to be coming out with the armor series for the S3. Looks to be along the lines of the lifeproof case. looks like it is to be a little more rugged though. Anybody seen this case? Or have any idea when it is to be hitting the market?

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I posted a thread a few days ago about the lifeproof case for the S3. I was looking around the other day and saw that otterbox is to be coming out with the armor series for the S3. Looks to be along the lines of the lifeproof case. looks like it is to be a little more rugged though. Anybody seen this case? Or have any idea when it is to be hitting the market?

Very tough. Already released for S3 and iPhone's 4 and up. I saw it on Amazon and it has many reviews.

psugrad97

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I think the main protection that I am looking for is it being waterproof. I would like to compare the size of the otterbox armor and the lifeproof case. Have to wait til either of them actually hit the market.