S3 Exchange settings changing...

Crazyfist

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a customer with several new GS3. Every one of them (since the update) have had some form of issue with their exchange account on the phone. The last several have had the reply to address change, and there is no way to change it back without deleting and readding the account. For example, today their account is username@domain+co.com. When they email me (only from the phone, not outlook) the reply to is changed to mail@domain.com Nowhere in the exchange farm is that domain listed. Another user had theirs changed to user@domain.local . Has anyone else had these issues? Is there anyway to change the reply to? I looked at their settings and the Account name is right, the server settings are right, but under the account name is lists mail@domain.com instead of their actual email address. It's ridiculously frustrating when you have 30 phones to fix, randomly......

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I've not seen this on my Sprint S3. I just sent an email from my exchange account to another one, as a test, and it's still showing up as name@company.com, just as I set it up originally. I don't know why it would, but I wonder if the "+co" is throwing things off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc