Call waiting...menu?

cdmjlt369

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Looking in the phone settings trying to find the menu under additional settings. My phone doesn't pull up the menu that I see everyone else's phone has. It only shows noise reduction. Any ideas/help? Stock android 4.1.2.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Where are you seeing anything besides "Noise reduction" in the "Additional settings" sub-menu? That's all mine shows. If you're seeing additional options, it's probably not on a Verizon SGSIII - Big Red has a tendency to remove content in their flavor of phones.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

elsa5974

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you solve the problem..is so fustrated..
Where are you seeing anything besides "Noise reduction" in the "Additional settings" sub-menu? That's all mine shows. If you're seeing additional options, it's probably not on a Verizon SGSIII - Big Red has a tendency to remove content in their flavor of phones.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

elsa5974

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem do you a solution

Looking in the phone settings trying to find the menu under additional settings. My phone doesn't pull up the menu that I see everyone else's phone has. It only shows noise reduction. Any ideas/help? Stock android 4.1.2.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol