S3's Gallery won't load downloaded photos!

HA5ER

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Every time I download an image from my Google Chrome app, the download successfully completes, but when I try to open the picture in the Gallery app, it just shows a blank black screen with a message saying "Unable to load photo". It's never done this before until now, but it's able to load downloaded photos from the stock Internet app. Is there a way to fix this?

jnnyr

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Gallery is unable to open any Jpeg not taken with the internal camera. Not sure why and have yet to see a fix for this but it's been that way since I got the phone.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Try the app QuickPic in Google Play. It has great added features such as hiding a set of pictures and more

Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

Jakub Krawczyk

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I struggled with the same loading problem and finally the problem was solved by installing this free app "JustPictures!"
I removed all other pic viewers and this one loads very fast with WiFi or on Data only on my Samsung Galaxy. It found my old Picasa account automatically and synced all the folders with no issues. Other viewers failed to do it reliably. Go with JustPictures! and you will be glad you did, the same way I was :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay