Latest update - think twice !

mcweav111

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I was so excited to find it finally came through! But what a nightmare!! Now stuck on 3g, email issues. Version no help. For what it's worth here is Samsung's number: 888 987 4357, Maybe if enough of us call or contact online........

Posted via Android Central App

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I was so excited to find it finally came through! But what a nightmare!! Now stuck on 3g, email issues. Version no help. For what it's worth here is Samsung's number: 888 987 4357, Maybe if enough of us call or contact online........

Posted via Android Central App

If you have the money, you could always show Verizon your level of dissatisfaction by using your wallet. They called me this morning and asked why I ported my number. I told them. The retention person I spoke to told me a lie and said there would be a fix released early next week, "Wednesday at the latest" for the S3. I guess they'll do and say anything to keep a customer even though that would be a pricey switch. Hopefully you'll get a fix in the next few months. What made me madder than the lack of 3G was a customer service rep telling me I downloaded that Call Name ID and if there was a problem with my phone now, it was my fault. I hung up, went to Sprint, and got a One for $0.00 and unlimited data for $68.00 a month after discount. I'm still amazed at the lack of customer support or service with Verizon.

cjsmoove

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by HalizDad
I'm still amazed at the lack of customer support or service with Verizon.
+1

BUT.... I'm still in love with the service. It' almost like marrying the finest woman you know....but she doesn't cook nor clean and talks back,,,,but good in the sack...:confused:

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by HalizDad
I'm still amazed at the lack of customer support or service with Verizon.
+1

It' almost like marrying the finest woman you know....but she doesn't cook nor clean and talks back,,,,but good in the sack...:confused:

I did that with my first wife...Never again ;)

It's a toss-up in my area. All of the carriers are about the same with Verizon and AT&T leading the way with excessive pricing and late-to-the-party phones. The Verizon 4G in my area wasn't all that fast, (and I had NONE after that update) but I hated looking every couple of minutes when using mobile data to see how much data I'd used. I didn't have unlimited.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995