Google keyboard

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Totally agree. It's great, and I've used so many of the popular ones. This one is just perfect.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded this about an hour ago per the recommendation of this thread. Have to say that within the last hour I like it ten times better already.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mcweav111

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't swipe, like my microphone, but when I type I like the word predicted features on stock. That much better??

Posted via Android Central App

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I am with you. I do not swipe and I use the mic more than anything...guess I am lazy lol. BUt yes I think it is that much better.

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I moved from the paid version of Swiftkey to Google Keyboard. I like the gesture to typing as much as SK's Flow. The only thing I really miss is having arrow keys and a dedicated row for punctuation. Also, I had been using SK for over a year so it had really learned my style of "speaking".

Even so, I'm sticking with GK. it is really smooth and responsive and I imagine it will be updated periodically.

From my LG Optimus G E970

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
If you want a dedicated number row and punctuation on the Google Keyboard, go to the keyboard's settings, tap "Input languages", and select "English (US) (PC)".

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
If you want a dedicated number row and punctuation on the Google Keyboard, go to the keyboard's settings, tap "Input languages", and select "English (US) (PC)".

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Well you have to drill into advanced settings and add/enable the US PC input version. Makes the keys really small but doesn't seem to be affecting the accuracy of gesture typing.

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC