New phone

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in a while, I have been really busy, but a books out for now, and I have time to work on programming. As some of you might know, I used to own an HTC Rhyme, last Sunday, I was at Six Flags (for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of going, it is an amusement park). On my last ride of the day, my Rhyme fell out of my pocket (it was one of those button pockets too). I have spent the last week searching the Internet for a new phone, I finally settled on this amazing Galaxy S III. I know some of you have the S4,or other newer better phones, but I had to buy this off-contract, and it was only $300 (I'm on Verizon, so my options were limited). I have had this phone for almost a day, and am absolutely loving it. It blows my Rhyme away, and for a high school kid who doesn't get his daddy's money, I think I did pretty well. I know this has been rather long, but I just wanted to say that I am back as a regular forum poster!

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The S3 is a great device regardless of it not being the latest and greatest on store shelves. It's definitely an improvement over the Ryme and I'm sure you'll make good use of it for the next year or two -- maybe longer if you feel no need to upgrade :).

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in a while, I have been really busy, but a books out for now, and I have time to work on programming. As some of you might know, I used to own an HTC Rhyme, last Sunday, I was at Six Flags (for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of going, it is an amusement park). On my last ride of the day, my Rhyme fell out of my pocket (it was one of those button pockets too). I have spent the last week searching the Internet for a new phone, I finally settled on this amazing Galaxy S III. I know some of you have the S4,or other newer better phones, but I had to buy this off-contract, and it was only $300 (I'm on Verizon, so my options were limited). I have had this phone for almost a day, and am absolutely loving it. It blows my Rhyme away, and for a high school kid who doesn't get his daddy's money, I think I did pretty well. I know this has been rather long, but I just wanted to say that I am back as a regular forum poster!

Posted via Android Central App
I recently purchased and it arrives June 19, 2013 and S3 32gb off Buy and Sell Used Mobile Phones and Tablets > Swappa this model cost just over $300.00 I saw several 16gb models there for under $300.00. The one I purchased had CM 10.1 RC5 on it and I am excited about it as I have a Samsung Tab 7.7 i815 with this ROM and I like the way it works quick and smooth. When it arrives all I should have to do is take the SIM out of my phone and put it in that one. Good luck with finding and purchase of an S3. I know it will really nice phone for some time ahead. My sister has been using her S3 for several months now and likes it and when she comes around I usually snatch it from her and play with it. It is really a nice phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21