Okay before I decide to update can anyone tell me what is changing or fixing before I do it. Thanks
    06-25-2013 03:48 PM
    There were two recent updates that Verizon pushed out. Here is a link for the original update and what it was supposed to fix or change, it was basically what Samsung called its "premium suite." Added some new cool features but seemed to wreak havoc on many phones.

Major update now pushing to the Verizon Galaxy S3 | Android Central

There was a second update pushed out recently that was supposed to fix many of the issues that were seen with the first update. I thankfully didn't have a lot of the issues and the second update fixed most of the bugs I had. I am just one person and one phone so hopefully it helps.

Here is the second update they pushed out.

Verizon Galaxy S3 receiving OTA update once again | Android Central

Good luck!
    06-27-2013 12:12 PM
    There were two recent updates that Verizon pushed out. Here is a link for the original update and what it was supposed to fix or change, it was basically what Samsung called its "premium suite." Added some new cool features but seemed to wreak havoc on many phones.

Major update now pushing to the Verizon Galaxy S3 | Android Central

There was a second update pushed out recently that was supposed to fix many of the issues that were seen with the first update. I thankfully didn't have a lot of the issues and the second update fixed most of the bugs I had. I am just one person and one phone so hopefully it helps.

Here is the second update they pushed out.

Verizon Galaxy S3 receiving OTA update once again | Android Central

Good luck!
    The first update (MD3) for me was so terrible that I used Odin to downgrade back to MB1. When MF1 was released I waited to read the board for about a week, then installed the update. For me, MF1 seems to be running slightly better than MB1.
    06-27-2013 05:01 PM
    No problems since the most recent update as it seems to have fixed all of the known problems.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-27-2013 08:40 PM
    If your phone is working well now I wouldn't yet. I'm having some weird battery issues.

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    06-27-2013 09:46 PM