Wi-Fi turning off and on.....

cwood07

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the Verizon Galaxy S3 and have been having issues with my Wi-Fi. I have it turned on and connected to my personal home internet and at any given moment, wi-fi shuts off and turns on 4G network and will then turn wi-fi back on. However, this interrupts downloads, backups, etc and is very frustrating. What settings do I need to adjust to keep wi-fi connected when in range? I have all the basic settings for wi-fi already on, any hidden settings that could help? PLEASE let me know I can't afford to waste data while the internet is under my roof!!!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I assume that at one point it used to work correctly - when did it start malfunctioning? Did anything notable happen around that time (received the MF1 firmware update; installed/updated some apps; etc)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

cwood07

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
At one point yes it worked. I just got a replacement phone about 2 days ago and have been working on getting all my settings back to how I like them. This is the only issue Im having... I have all my same apps on this phone as I did on my last one, as far as I know all the same settings. I have juice defender, could it be from that app and the settings there? I can't even check to confirm my phone is up to date because the wi-fi will turn off and go to 4G, interrupting the search and connection to the network. Its very frustrating!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1