My phone isn't working to play sounds from media apps, but ringer, notifications, phone speaker during calls, etc. all work. Pandora, Spotify, and online video sounds are not working at all- complete silence. I was in a damp environment yesterday, extremely humid, but my phone did not get water directly on it. Maybe the condensation caused this problem? I tried making a call earlier and it was very temperamental- so maybe it has tried out a little? Has anyone experienced this?

I have rebooted several times with no luck- although the startup sounds don't play, either, now that I think about it.

Everything else on the phone is in working order after about 1 year.

Thanks for any suggestions on what to do that might fix this speaker issue.
    07-16-2013 01:56 PM
    First thing to check, particularly since the startup sounds aren't playing, is to be sure all of the independent volume levels are turned up.Then, of course, once your music is (supposedly) playing, use the Volume rocker again.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4
    07-16-2013 02:39 PM
    I was also having the same problem with my samsung galaxy s4 mini. YESTERDAY it fell into a bucket full of water. Strangely aall the sounds r working except media sounds and internet media sounds also. Plzz help me. .. any suggestions
    07-31-2016 02:52 PM