Verizon S3 At The End Of Updates?

TBoltShock83839

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you all think that our phones have hit the end of the update life or will Verizon and Samsung get us on board with the latest update? If they do, I think I might can squeeze another year out of this thing.

WestOkid

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you all think that our phones have hit the end of the update life or will Verizon and Samsung get us on board with the latest update? If they do, I think I might can squeeze another year out of this thing.

Samsung clearly wants to update S3s. Just look at the international version. When and if we see an update is primarily a carrier thing in the states and Verizon may be the worst when it comes to upgrades.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

The GS3 & GN2 are both going to get 4.3. Not sure when, that will depend on your carrier. I have Verizon so I expect to get it last knowing Verizons history.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading speculation that Samsung will skip 4.2.2 for the S3 and go directly to 4.3. Not my speculation, in the trade journals *smile*. But nothing is for sure until it happens.

We'll see.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty sure the S3 will get St least updated to 4.3. There have already been leaks of S3s running it and not a rooted or rommed form. But after that it's anyone's bet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci