Reunited, and it feels so good. (IPhone 5 > Galaxy S3)

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Just spent 4 months on an IPhone 5, after years of Android use, and am now back to a Galaxy S3. Short story, title says it all.

Long story-have been with Verizon/Android since the OG. Also Had a Droid X, Galaxy Nexus, then changed jobs and (at the time) had to get an IPhone 5. Tried my best to like it the four months I had it, at best I ended up with a 'meh' type of feeling. This week I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to go back to an Android phone-the Galaxy S3. I am, as some might say, giddy as a school girl in spring time. So much I missed about Android-custom launcher, PRESENCE of a notification light (like to be able to look across room and know if I need to check my phone), configuration of said light (using light flow), SD card usage (for my 20+ GB music collection), widgets..that's just what I've remembered to do in the last couple of days, and I know I'm just scratching the surface. Wireless charging will be near the top of my short list of 'wow need to do this soon'.

Long live Android. So say we all.

imhipper

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back from the Dark Side !!!
I haven't used an Apple smartphone so I cant really gage how excited you are, but it sounds like you are pretty excited.

scuba_steve

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Just spent 4 months on an IPhone 5, after years of Android use, and am now back to a Galaxy S3. Short story, title says it all.

Long story-have been with Verizon/Android since the OG. Also Had a Droid X, Galaxy Nexus, then changed jobs and (at the time) had to get an IPhone 5. Tried my best to like it the four months I had it, at best I ended up with a 'meh' type of feeling. This week I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to go back to an Android phone-the Galaxy S3. I am, as some might say, giddy as a school girl in spring time. So much I missed about Android-custom launcher, PRESENCE of a notification light (like to be able to look across room and know if I need to check my phone), configuration of said light (using light flow), SD card usage (for my 20+ GB music collection), widgets..that's just what I've remembered to do in the last couple of days, and I know I'm just scratching the surface. Wireless charging will be near the top of my short list of 'wow need to do this soon'.

Long live Android. So say we all.

As an engineer, I was definitely confused by the parenthetical remarks in your post title...which I read as "iPhone 5 greater than Galaxy S3" :)

Welcome back!

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
As an engineer, I was definitely confused by the parenthetical remarks in your post title...which I read as "iPhone 5 greater than Galaxy S3" :)

Welcome back!

As was I. The rule is:

The arrow points to the smaller one. So it should be written: iPhone5 < GS3 or GS3 > iPhone5

WestOkid

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
As was I. The rule is:

The arrow points to the smaller one. So it should be written: iPhone5 < GS3 or GS3 > iPhone5

Agreed' but I think the OP was just using the sign as an arrow. As in iPhone --> GS3.

To the OP. Welcome back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon