Jellybean 4.3 update date listed

barthawk

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
The first line of the grid is the dates for Verizon, so I think it probably does mean something. The article says that Verizon wants to sell more Galaxy Gear watches so they are accelerating the 4.3 update in order to support it.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The first line of the grid is the dates for Verizon, so I think it probably does mean something. The article says that Verizon wants to sell more Galaxy Gear watches so they are accelerating the 4.3 update in order to support it.

Given their history of always being last to not only get the phones but also to update them, I'd take that with some salt. SOME not a grain XD

Posted via Android Central App

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Given their history of always being last to not only get the phones but also to update them, I'd take that with some salt. SOME not a grain XD

Posted via Android Central App

No I really think that they are going push this one out at the listed time. I think they want to maximize holiday sales of the galaxy gear.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
No I really think that they are going push this one out at the listed time. I think they want to maximize holiday sales of the galaxy gear.

I hope that Verizon actually sticks to this date for the 4.3 upgrade. It would really be a nice thing to play around with in time for Thanksgiving. Racing season will be finished and college basketball will just be starting up so this would give me something to mess with in the meantime. *crossing fingers*

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Makes sense but since when has anything that Verizon does made sense?
I hope they do get it at that time or earlier, same for the other carriers. It's weird that T-Mo is last on the list, they're usually one of the first two...

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Makes sense but since when has anything that Verizon does made sense?
I hope they do get it at that time or earlier, same for the other carriers. It's weird that T-Mo is last on the list, they're usually one of the first two...

It will happen after VZW announces the update in VZW news site as it always has in the past.

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Rushing the update is probably not the best idea. Remember the first MF1 update a few months ago? Hopefully they push out a good update and not one with a lot of bugs in it just to get it out there and then play clean up.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
This update schedule is becoming more credible now that the Verizon GS4 update is out now. I was a little skeptical of it at first. Just hope that the rest of the updates listed are correct.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
This update schedule is becoming more credible now that the Verizon GS4 update is out now. I was a little skeptical of it at first. Just hope that the rest of the updates listed are correct.

I hope they're not correct, I'd like them sooner. Why does T-Mo get it a whole 3 weeks after VZW? We haven't gotten an update in months :\