Pop Up Error message

ngc457

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_2013-11-14-17-19-47.png

I am getting this error message on my phone every few hours. I tap close and it goes away. It does not seem to effect usage of my phone in anyway and my phone is not crashing. Does anyone know what this is. The phone number is Verizon customer service phone #. Seems a verizon app may not be able to do its thing. Has anyone seen this or knows what it is?

Silent Patriot

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I was getting that error this morning too. Seems to have been tied into the Verizon backup app, as there was also a prompt on the drop-down status screen. Manually shut down the backup app and haven't had the pop-up since.

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the same showing up on my screen since Friday last week. I don't have the VZW backup service enabled and was just able to get the pop-up when I tried to open My Verizon application.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I have had the same error pop up about five times in six hours. Also my phone keeps hesitating and/or freezing throughout the day.

Posted via Android Central App

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
You might install and run the log app 'Notification History'.
If it catch the app which caused the warning pop up you'd try to disable the app's notification ability on Settings, Apps, All <the app in question>

steraser

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Same error message for me the last few days. Also newbay service has started popping up errors.

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Didn't install the logger mentioned above, but the message has not shown up in the last 24 hours or so. Nothing since me getting it to pop when I tried opening My Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac