Photosphere

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
(GSDer, tired of people that don't include enough information when they're looking for help, sics the German Shepherd Dog on the offending poster. The faithful dog runs up to the poster, wags her tail and waits for her hindquarters to be scratched.)
:rolleyes:

What exactly is the problem? You can't use the camera app? Your camera app doesn't support Photospheres? You received the update to 4.3 and you thought Photospheres support was included? You're still on 4.1.2 and you want Photospheres support but don't want to update to 4.3?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have never been too impressed with photosphere, anyway. But then if I could take a discount for no camera on a smartphone, I would probably take it.

From a Sprint Moto X

Dnoravian

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
(GSDer, tired of people that don't include enough information when they're looking for help, sics the German Shepherd Dog on the offending poster. The faithful dog runs up to the poster, wags her tail and waits for her hindquarters to be scratched.)
:rolleyes:

What exactly is the problem? You can't use the camera app? Your camera app doesn't support Photospheres? You received the update to 4.3 and you thought Photospheres support was included? You're still on 4.1.2 and you want Photospheres support but don't want to update to 4.3?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

youre right, there was a severe lack of info...

I updated to 4.3 and was hoping that photosphere would be included and i cant find it at the playstore. Is there a way to get it without rooting the phone?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to get it without rooting the phone?
I thought it was going to be included in 4.3 - you've gone through all of the Camera settings and there's nothing there?

It's not in the Google Play Store as a separate app but you can find it on the web here (no root required).

ngc457

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Photosphere is only available on Nexus devices (maybe Moto X?). Samsung, LG, HTC, and even Motorola use different and far far far better camera apps than stock android. None of the phone manufactures have used photoshpere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol