Notification Sounds Issue with 4.3

Alewood

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with notification sounds with the update to 4.3? None of mine seem to work anymore. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

pank

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Most likely all ringtones and notifications will be broken. You'll just have to go through and re-set them all up from custom FB notification sounds to your ringtone, to your MMS notifications, etc.

Alewood

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea they are all broken, unfortunately apps such as google hangouts, I can't change the default notification back. Any recommendations?

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine aren't working either. Total let down. Also the vibration is different than it used to be. Hope we can get a fix soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

rickap7

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
My sounds are not working either.
In settings I can change them and they make the sounds there but not when emails come in?

Bebusy

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I just saw the fix for this in another thread. The notification sound was turned all the way down after the update.
I turned it back up and it's fine now.

Posted via Android Central App

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just saw the fix for this in another thread. The notification sound was turned all the way down after the update.
I turned it back up and it's fine now.

Posted via Android Central App

This worked for me as well.

- - - Updated - - -

People seem to not know how to use their phone haha

It's not that we don't know how to use them, often we forget to look through all the settings before freaking out... Sometimes just too excited to think through it all! :p