08-17-2018 11:01 PM
81 1234
tools
    already did this, but my phone keeps on rebooting. Pleas help, I would trully appreciate it
    05-08-2016 03:18 PM
    Thank you so much cause i dropped my phone in the toilet and i let it sit in rice without the battery in the phone and the screen still showed up and then i searched it up so thank you
    05-10-2016 02:22 PM
  3. Becky boo I love dalonte my 1 son's Avatar
    Hey I'm just wondering did u ever find out how how to fix ur phone as my Samsung galaxy s4 has done the same
    06-11-2016 01:55 AM
    In odin mode in a s6 plus an ******* ex changed verizon username/ email and password. How do I get my phone back!? Plz!
    06-17-2016 05:36 AM
    I pulled the battery then instead of holding all three keys down at the same time i did as follows:

Turn off the device.
    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
    When the Samsung GALAXY GRAND Prime logo screen displays, release only the Power key
    When the Android logo displays, release the Volume Up and the Home key ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
    Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
    Press Power button to select.
    Press the Volume down key until 'Yes -- delete all user data' is highlighted.
    Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
    When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
    Press the Power key to restart the device.
    07-20-2016 07:20 PM
    In odin mode in a s6 plus an ******* ex changed verizon username/ email and password. How do I get my phone back!? Plz!
    When you say "get my phone back", what exactly do you mean?

Concerning your Verizon account/password, Verizon should be able to help you with that if you prove your identity.

Are you just trying to get signed back into your phone?

You mentioned Odin, what were you using Odin for? Does your device need its stock firmware restored or something?

I can help you, I just need to know exactly what you are trying to do and exactly what you want to recover.
    07-21-2016 12:11 PM
    I pulled the battery then instead of holding all three keys down at the same time i did as follows:

Turn off the device.
    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
    When the Samsung GALAXY GRAND Prime logo screen displays, release only the Power key
    When the Android logo displays, release the Volume Up and the Home key ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
    Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
    Press Power button to select.
    Press the Volume down key until 'Yes -- delete all user data' is highlighted.
    Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
    When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
    Press the Power key to restart the device.
    OK this is getting closer to my problem, I have a rooted verizon s4, the boot loop robot isn't really the problem, I was in the middle of flashing a recovery and trying to install firmware for xposed, and I obviously did something wrong somewhere because even in recovery booting , after I wipe date/factory reset, when I reboot after that the blue light on the front of my phone comes on and won't load past the verizon logo. I believe I was getting close to a solution last night after many hours with a pc, but not quite fixed it, and when I say not quite I mean it's not fixed. And now I'm not near a computer. Is there anyway past this right now? Even after allowing it to stay on the verizon logo part of when it boots up, I let it sit for hours and still nothing. Ugh any suggestions?
    08-02-2016 08:53 PM
    thank you so much I really started getting frustrated
    08-03-2016 06:15 PM
    Alright so this is what happened. Since around 2 days ago, my Galaxy S 3 would have a black screen pop up for literally no reason, and it would mean it's turned off. My phone's also been really slow and laggy these days, especially when I'm trying to type. I kinda figured that it was lagging a lot and then died because overuse or something? I really don't know. I wasn't overusing it more than normal.

Anyway, I'd be using an app (like Facebook or Snapchat) then it would black screen/power off. It wouldn't power on if I pressed the home button or power button, so I took out the battery then put it back in. In the past 2 days I've done this a lot... (my charger has also been weird and won't charge unless it's in a certain position... so my phone's been on low battery or dying quick)

Right now, I've taken out the battery then turned it back on and now when I turn it on it's stuck on a weird screen... it has the android logo, and says "Downloading... Do not turn off target !!" And on the top left corner in small print, it says "Could not do normal boot. ODIN MODE."

I don't know what to do Please help! I really didn't install anything and am not downloading anything? It's so weird. I don't know what "root" means. (I googled my problem but all these terms are so confusing) I really don't know anything about phones so please try to explain things in a way I would understand? D:

This isn't my picture, but I found it when I searched it up. This is what it looks like.
    Attachment 97569
    Try holding the power+vol up+home key buttons, it worked for me.
    I hope it does work for you also.
    08-08-2016 05:37 PM
    OK this is getting closer to my problem, I have a rooted verizon s4, the boot loop robot isn't really the problem, I was in the middle of flashing a recovery and trying to install firmware for xposed, and I obviously did something wrong somewhere because even in recovery booting , after I wipe date/factory reset, when I reboot after that the blue light on the front of my phone comes on and won't load past the verizon logo. I believe I was getting close to a solution last night after many hours with a pc, but not quite fixed it, and when I say not quite I mean it's not fixed. And now I'm not near a computer. Is there anyway past this right now? Even after allowing it to stay on the verizon logo part of when it boots up, I let it sit for hours and still nothing. Ugh any suggestions?
    What stock android version did your device have before you flashed recovery?

Verizon devices with 4.3 or newer stock firmware have locked bootloader and can't flash a custom recovery, that bricks the device, especially the S4, some aren't revivable and forever dead when flashing TWRP on locked bootloader. Did you research any of this before you flashed?

Go to Sammobile .com or samsung-updates .com and enter your model number in their search feature, find your stock firmware and flash it with Odin.

Do a Google search for:

"Verizon S4 i545 return to stock"

That should give you links to everything you need.

One more thing, make sure you flash exactly the android version you had to begin with or a newer firmware, DO NOT flash any firmware that is older than what you had, locked bootloader devices can't be downgraded, you can only flash the same or newer, there is no going back in versions. Downgrading firmware also bricks the locked bootloader devices.
    08-15-2016 10:58 AM
    Me too
    08-30-2016 11:54 PM
    Oh my god, You are my hero! Ive had a nightmare with my Samsung s6 that only lasted 5 days before dying on me, while leaving home to study in England In september, couldnt send it to repair before i got back home to Norway for christmas, the company that sold it to me basically lost it In the system, and had a non existent customer service to Get a hold of by calling, as I got back home to Norway this summer, I went to the company, which where totally ignorant bastards who gave me the blame, and threatened to might have thrown away the phone. 3 weeks later, it shows up In the managers safe, and I receive it back today, thinking yey finally Ive got it And its been fixed. But then Ive been having this same trouble which Ive tried to solve for the last five hours. If It hadnt been fot this exact post, I seriously would have used my Samsung as a golf ball, and enjoyed the sight of it disapering In the ocean from a decent golf swing. Thank You, and thank god for androidCentral.com!
    09-08-2016 02:52 PM
    I cannot do anything with my phone it just says downloading do not turn off target please can u help me
    10-10-2016 11:55 AM
    I cannot do anything with my phone it just says downloading do not turn off target please can u help me
    Go to Sammobile .com or samsung-updates .com, enter your model number to find your stock firmware, download it.

Install Odin on PC.

Install USB drivers for Samsung phones.

Connect to PC with Odin open while in download mode.

Click the AP button in Odin, browse to your stock firmware, select it.

Click start in Odin, wait for the green PASS! and the device will reboot.

If it bootloops, power off the device then boot to stock recovery and wipe cache and reboot.
    10-11-2016 05:07 PM
    I useds Kies 3
    1) Connect to laptop with USB , turn on Kies 3
    2) Restart your device - use the power button + vol Down + home button.
    3) Kies 3 will capture your device. Then go to TOOLS on Kies and click. --- Tools --> Firmware Upgrade and Initialisation.
    Mine was fully restored in 35 mins
    Hope it helps.
    11-27-2016 05:40 AM
    A beautiful person on another forum had the suggestion to "press the volume down key when it was supposed to be the volume up" when you get to the screen before this downloading loop sticks the phone, and it worked! My phone rebooted, and now is booting normally.

So if this happens to you, future reader, try taking the battery, sim, and sd card out, then put the battery back in (not the other two yet), and hold down-volume, power key, and home key at the same time. When the menu comes up that says to press volume up to continue (to Odin and the downloading loop) or press volume down to restart, press volume DOWN (yes, I know, I thought it would be a waste of time too). Then press the power key only to turn the phone on like normal.

Mine is now booting properly, even after a restart. After this is fixed, you can open it back up and replace the sim and sd card.
    I did the same thing (volume down + home button + power button). Then press volume down to restart. The samsung screen appears but it goes back to odin mode. How can i fix this? Thank you
    01-03-2017 10:20 PM
    Okay i did this until the android logo displays (released the volume up and home key) but it goes back to odin mode. How can i fix this? Thank you
    01-03-2017 10:44 PM
    Thanks mate, it helped!
    01-04-2017 10:41 AM
    i REALLY REAALY NEED SOME HELP I WANT TO FIX MY PHONE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW
    01-08-2017 07:52 AM
    THANKS MATE.

I've registered only to reply this guy

VOL DOWN+HOME+POWER BUTTON , at same time when device is turned off. then you'll see menu and push VOL DOWN button. That's All
    Thanks a lot it works
    01-27-2017 04:16 PM
    I already did that VOL.DOWN+HOMESCREENKEY+POWER then VOLUME DOWN still going back to the Odin Mode "Downloading ... DO not turn off targeting!!" what am i gonna do now ?
    02-27-2017 03:16 AM
    Same prob with me already did the tip but still it goes back to the odin mode
    02-27-2017 03:18 AM
    Could not do normal boot.
    ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME : SM-G530F
    CURRENT BINARY : Custom
    SYSTEM STATUS : Custom
    KNOW WARRANTY VOID : 0x1 (4)
    QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT : None
    SECURE DOWNLOAD : ENABLE

Help Me ~

from PH
    02-27-2017 03:35 AM
    pls help. I have the same problem like the others here! I am stock on the bootloader screen. My screen looks like this:

ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: SM-T33ONU
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
    KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
    QUALCOM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
    RP SWREY: S1, T1, R1, A1, P1
    UDC START

This thing happened when i try to download TWRP. I flash the TWRP file .zip with flashify and after i reboot. And, when i reboot it shows this screen!
    PLEAAAAAASE HELP
    07-14-2017 02:09 PM
    pls help. I have the same problem like the others here! I am stock on the bootloader screen. My screen looks like this:

ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: SM-T33ONU
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
    KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
    QUALCOM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
    RP SWREY: S1, T1, R1, A1, P1
    UDC START

This thing happened when i try to download TWRP. I flash the TWRP file .zip with flashify and after i reboot. And, when i reboot it shows this screen!
    PLEAAAAAASE HELP
    You need to flash your stock firmware using Odin in PC.

You have a device that has a locked bootloader. Devices with locked bootloader can't flash anything that IS NOT stock. That means you can't flash TWRP/CWM custom recovery and you cant flash CM/AOSP/LineageOS ROMs. You have to unlock your bootloader first, and that's only IF it "can" be unlocked, most Samsung bootloader these days can't be unlocked at all. Those devices will never be able to use TWRP.

Do a Google search for:

"Return to stock (your model number)"

That will probably give you search results containing your stock firmware, the tools to flash the firmware and instructions for how to flash it.
    07-25-2017 06:46 AM
81 1234