Major update last night, now some of my picture albums not visible!!

JetJock79

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how long this new update has been available for, but last night, my phone did it by force. All in all, pretty damn nice.....and I like the support I'm getting on this phone. Makes it very hard to convert over when samsung makes software updates to improve their products, no matter how old they are, whereas apple updates to outdate old products, forcing you to buy new. So I really do love my phone.

My issue is that once I updated it.....I can't pull some of my picture albums up anymore. Some are visible....others aren't. Tried battery pulls, and ad card pulls and reseat. Still nothing. Any ideas what I can do next to pull up my pictures?! Thanks in advance!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how long this new update has been available for, but last night, my phone did it by force. All in all, pretty damn nice.....and I like the support I'm getting on this phone. Makes it very hard to convert over when samsung makes software updates to improve their products, no matter how old they are, whereas apple updates to outdate old products, forcing you to buy new. So I really do love my phone.

My issue is that once I updated it.....I can't pull some of my picture albums up anymore. Some are visible....others aren't. Tried battery pulls, and ad card pulls and reseat. Still nothing. Any ideas what I can do next to pull up my pictures?! Thanks in advance!!

Just to see if this works, try plugging into your PC. If your PC can see them, copy paste. At least that way, you will have a copy of them.
The only thing I can think of to try is clearing cache in recovery. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney