Flash LED going off with incoming calls

Primer88

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I tried searching for this with no luck.

After my phone updated to 4.3 this morning the camera flash/flashlight LED is turning on when an incoming call comes in. I can't figure out how to turn that "feature" off. Any suggestions?

redwing634

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
There are a number of posts on that already. There is a setting box to enable the flash.

Unfortunately, those such as OP (and myself yesterday) go to that setting and it already shows to be off. Hence where a lot of confusion comes in.

OP: I had to turn it on, then turn it back off, to get that setting to "stick". No idea why it defaults to being on even though the setting is marked as off, but it is, at least on our phones.

Primer88

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I toggled it on and off. I haven't had any phone calls since then so I don't know if it stuck.

The only other problem I've had so far is it won't send MMS messages when the Wifi is turned on. After I turn it off (while the message is still trying to send) it takes forever to go through on 4G. I tried searching that one and I didn't find any posts about since the 4.3 update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol