Verizon S3: After the update I can send symbols but can't receive???

XPinupZombieX

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
i am so VERY frustrated and I cant find a solution anywhere online!!!
id really appreciate the help if anyone knows what to do to fix this.

my boyfriend had just bought an S3 ATT mines S3 verizon ....i use to get the heart symbol fine from him but now i can't??? i can send hearts and any emoticon i have installed and he sees them fine! but when he sends me one it shows a ?.....whats going on?

also way way way more battery drain-age!!! ugh wish id never updated! please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

aseke

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: after the update i can send symbols but cant receive???

All the things you know. All the thing we do its a binary code. 0 and 1. You see a but after some times you will see the emoji. What application you are using to text. Viber and whats app are very popular to use. Set your display brightness auto and cursor in middle.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

my boyfriend had just bought an S3 ATT mines S3 verizon ....i use to get the heart symbol fine from him but now i can't
What messaging app are you both using?
Has your boyfriend's phone received the update to 4.3?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

XPinupZombieX

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

yes he says he updated it... and it still wont work. its the REGULAR texting app thats with the phone? i dont see why it would work to his phone but not when he send to my phone! annnd now my phone will NOT let me answer ANY calls after this update! ugh! so frustrated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool