Asurion S3 Replacements

BlueIce5249

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has tried to file a claim with Asurion on a S3 recently? I've heard some people say that have plenty, some say they have non, and some have said they've replacing with S4's, etc.

Has anyone actually gone through this firsthand recently?

I have a broken screen, but usable phone, and want to know if I'm better off waiting or not. Thanks!

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has tried to file a claim with Asurion on a S3 recently? I've heard some people say that have plenty, some say they have non, and some have said they've replacing with S4's, etc.

Has anyone actually gone through this firsthand recently?

I have a broken screen, but usable phone, and want to know if I'm better off waiting or not. Thanks!

Hi BlueIce5249,

We'd love to help clear up the mystery for you! Phone availability can vary by carrier and device. Similar to a store, our inventory is constantly changing as devices arrive and leave our warehouses. You can actually start your claim online at Welcome to Phoneclaim.com. You will be made aware of what device is available at that time. If you are not happy with the device being offered, you can always choose to not complete the claim or to speak to one of our friendly representatives. We hope that helps address your concerns. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thanks!