Phone calls break Bluetooth connection

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I know that there were a lot of issues after 4.3 update - I am pretty sure this is probably one of them, but for the life of me I cant figure out why they would break a feature that would make it illegal for you to uses your phone and drive.

So hopefully I am wrong and this doesnt have something to do with that dreaded update we got.
So my issue - I can connect to headset, car stereo just fine, plays media just fine. Bluetooth connections have both Media and Phone options turned on. When I go to make a phone call, receive The phone switched over and disconnects the bluetooth device and switches back to the phone only. Even after the phone call the device does not engage back as a media or phone device. Its like phone calls are breaking the communication of phone to device.

Adding to this, when I try and make a phone call the screen pops up a notice saying "Connected as Media" and then goes away.

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Try unpairing the devices and remove the Bluetooth device from the phone. Then add it back again.

You may also want to change the profile to only have phone support and see what happens.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ya did all that multiple times. I found instructions on how to get back to 4.1.2 and did that - Now all is fine and back to normal. Ill wait for 4.4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12