Verizon S3: I never received 4.3 update

yobplsx

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
My galaxy s3 never received the new update... How do I get it?
I think the update rolled everywhere right? if not, I'm in new york

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: I never received 4.3 update

My galaxy s3 never received the new update... How do I get it?
I think the update rolled everywhere right? if not, I'm in new york

Welcome to the forums.
You can try using Kies to load the OS. Kies can be found on Samsung's website.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

My galaxy s3 never received the new update
You're in luck - if you think that you might want to fiddle with your phone (root; load different ROMs; etc) this is the ideal opportunity. You can load a very similar 4.3 build on your phone but not be hampered with the limitations of the current release.

Or, if the phone is just a phone and you want to keep it in line with what Verizon delivers, Kies would be one way to update it. If that doesn't pan out let us know and we'll make an alternate suggestion.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

yobplsx

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to the forums.
You can try using Kies to load the OS. Kies can be found on Samsung's website.

Kies says my phone is on its latest firmware. Any other suggestions? and Thank You

You're in luck - if you think that you might want to fiddle with your phone (root; load different ROMs; etc) this is the ideal opportunity. You can load a very similar 4.3 build on your phone but not be hampered with the limitations of the current release.

Or, if the phone is just a phone and you want to keep it in line with what Verizon delivers, Kies would be one way to update it. If that doesn't pan out let us know and we'll make an alternate suggestion.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

I would prefer not to root my phone.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

You can try using Odin to flash the stock ROM. Sammobile or Samsung updates .com may have the file you need. Look for it by model number.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

dmac1682

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

Be happy you do not have the update. My opinion is to wait till the bugs are worked out of 4.3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs