Clearing Google search widget history

tomar264

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure this has been asked before, but so far my searches have come up empty handed. Does anyone know how to clear the previous 3 searches in the google search widget that drop down automatically? I see that if I long press on them I can delete one at a time, but the list just goes on forever. I've tried clearing browsing history on my mobile and desktop, clearing the google search cache and data in the app manager, but they are still there.

It's hard to believe there no one has found a way to do this yet. Somebody must know, Thanks!

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure this has been asked before, but so far my searches have come up empty handed. Does anyone know how to clear the previous 3 searches in the google search widget that drop down automatically? I see that if I long press on them I can delete one at a time, but the list just goes on forever. I've tried clearing browsing history on my mobile and desktop, clearing the google search cache and data in the app manager, but they are still there.

It's hard to believe there no one has found a way to do this yet. Somebody must know, Thanks!

Have you tried, in the widget, Settings>Accounts & privacy>Web History>Off ?

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Open Google Now (like tap in the search box), Menu button, Settings, Accounts and Privacy, theres on/off switches for history, delete items, etc. You can also go to the last item (search engine storage) at the bottom, and scroll down and choose "Clear now".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12