Played with the phone today

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Geez some of you are being unreasonably cynical . . kpxstar is reliable and helpful, no need to jump on him like that . . .

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Geez some of you are being unreasonably cynical . . kpxstar is reliable and helpful, no need to jump on him like that . . .

And? People aren't really jumping on him.. They just want a picture or they don't believe him. If asking for picture proof on him messing with a phone that no other tech websites have even seen (and they usually get them before hand) is jumping on someone... Man... I jump on tons of people then when asking for legit sources.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
And? People aren't really jumping on him.. They just want a picture or they don't believe him. If asking for picture proof on him messing with a phone that no other tech websites have even seen (and they usually get them before hand) is jumping on someone... Man... I jump on tons of people then when asking for legit sources.

Well I agree to a point; comments like "sure you did" and "pic or its a lie" go beyond asking for a legit source, they are calling into question one's integrity

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I agree to a point; comments like "sure you did" and "pic or its a lie" go beyond asking for a legit source, they are calling into question one's integrity

True I can agree with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC