Blue, Black, or Silver??

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
If color is important to you, have you considered the Moto X ? I think there are about three dozen colors that you can put together in various combinations. I found this article on this site: "Customize your Moto X: A Moto Maker Preview". I'm waiting for the end of the month so that I can feel each of these in my hand. Good luck with your choice!

I have thought about the X. I'm stuck between the X, the HTC One, and Droid Ultra Maxx. I won't get customizations on VZ until November I heard. I've waited so long for the HTC One I think I've lost a little interest, plus I don't think it'll get as much love as the X and Maxx. Like updates, accessories, and stuff. And I consider myself a "power user", so the battery in the Maxx seems really enticing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Jules_Winnfield

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Some interesting news (albeit nothing confirmed):

Droid Life says that VZW will offer black too (although, I slightly favor the silver right now): http://www.droid-life.com/2013/08/2...rizon-stores-no-sign-of-blue-or-black-models/

Also, further down in the comments, someone said that he was told that the Blue HTC One is going to be a Best Buy exclusive. It makes sense considering that blue is their color, but I have a hard time believing that the color will be locked down strictly to just them. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Had my heart set on waiting for a black "one" reports on cases scratching the black have given me second thoughts. I buy my phones out right and keep for 2 years., in a case. seems silver would hold up better. wish they made a speaker sticker in colors. peel and add. problem solved.

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Had my heart set on waiting for a black "one" reports on cases scratching the black have given me second thoughts. I buy my phones out right and keep for 2 years., in a case. seems silver would hold up better. wish they made a speaker sticker in colors. peel and add. problem solved.
Excellent point.