How Do You Transfer Eligibility Without Losing Unlimited Data on Newegg or Wirefly?

zariman

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Newegg has the HTC One on pre-order for 129.99 which is the cheapest I've seen. They also seem to offer a transfer eligibility program which I think is a recent feature since I didn't see this last time. Wirefly and Dell seem to have the same program as well.

I have two lines in my family plan that are ineligible for upgrade and two lines that are eligible. My line is currently ineligible so I wish to transfer the eligibility from another line. The problem is the program does not let me specify which line I can transfer the upgrade from. I have one eligible line which has unlimited data and I do not wish to transfer eligibility from this line.

The fine prints read along the lines of "the eligibility will be transferred from an unselected eligible line that has the oldest eligibility date" (in my case it's the line with the unlimited data). Is there a way to transfer eligibility from my non-unlimited data line?

HTC One for Verizon Wireless - Newegg.com Wireless Store

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I think you will lose unlimited anyways if you buy at the 2 year contract price. That's what happened to me as I was forced out of my unlimited when buying a new phone about a year ago.

That's Verizon for you!

zariman

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
My line lost unlimited data a year ago. My brother is still grandfathered in and I don't want to take his upgrade, because that will cause him to lose it as well. My mom has a dumbphone and I am trying to take her upgrade, but Newegg and Wirefly are not giving me an option to choose which upgrade I can take :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad