So about the color choice.....

Will they get more colors?

• Total voters

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
So today is launch day, and I see only one color available for the HTC One. Silver. I called in to ask if they knew of any other colors coming soon. They told me they have no knowledge of any other color becoming available. Get the Phone months and months late, and then only in one color..Ugh.:mad:

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps it will. In general, they don't have any knowledge of anything useful when it comes to brand new devices or future devices. The company keeps it that way. I went with the silver anyway, as any other color will show silver when nicked. I figure the straight aluminum look is the way to go for "down the road" use.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps it will. In general, they don't have any knowledge of anything useful when it comes to brand new devices or future devices. The company keeps it that way. I went with the silver anyway, as any other color will show silver when nicked. I figure the straight aluminum look is the way to go for "down the road" use.

Good point, the wife wanted Red though. You never want to disappoint a woman you know =P