Verizon HTC One pictures

Bobbman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

Do you find the One camera better then the DNA? I have S4 now but not my favorite phone. Thinking of switching to the One but the camera makes me nervous. My wife had the DNA and I could live with the One's camera if it as least as good as the DNA's.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I was very nervous about the 4 ultra pixel camera. My last phone was the HTC evo LTE which had an 8 mega pixel camera.

The HTC One blows it away though. I've been very satisfied with photo quality so far. Then add features like Zoe, action shots and highlights... No complaints here

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
So, I took back the S4 and picked up the One and couldn't be happier. Even on stock with Sense , it isn't too bad.

Posted via Android Central App

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I didn't make it for pictures with the phone I made it for pictures of the phone

I kind of figured that which is why I said something before it got too out of hand, what with pictures of cats and junk being posted here, I think maybe people got confused. Also my post was more targeted at helping the person who was curious with the camera quality, they now have the link to an entire thread to look at :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I know this is an Android forum, but do you mind elaborating on why you returned the 928?

Because Windows is not ready for Mobile just yet, I fell in love with Windows 8 and was hoping for the mobile platform to take shape but it's just not there. Plus the amount of money I spent on applications and media through Google seems to be wasted moving forward to another platform. Just sticking with Google for now since it is stable.

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Because Windows is not ready for Mobile just yet, I fell in love with Windows 8 and was hoping for the mobile platform to take shape but it's just not there. Plus the amount of money I spent on applications and media through Google seems to be wasted moving forward to another platform. Just sticking with Google for now since it is stable.

yeah same with me, love windows 8 desktop but the mobile needs work

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Do you find the One camera better then the DNA? I have S4 now but not my favorite phone. Thinking of switching to the One but the camera makes me nervous. My wife had the DNA and I could live with the One's camera if it as least as good as the DNA's.

Apologies for the late response.... I love the camera on both phones. I would say I liked the camera on the DNA a little more for the options but the quality of the pictures on the One and Zoe's makes up for the lack of options.